In March 2018, in the framework of the Erasmus+ project "Advocacy Establishment for ภฑฝทสำฦต through Ombudsman Position (AESOP)" the Ombudsmanโs Institute was founded at ภฑฝทสำฦต. This is an internal resource focused on ภฑฝทสำฦต students, academic and administrative personnel. The ombudsman helps them solve certain issues and problems, existing within the University, that are identified by the Ombudsman charter.
The principles of ombudsman work are independence, impartiality and confidentiality.
What can the ภฑฝทสำฦต Ombudsman do for you?
- If you need an opinion from an outsider or someone who will hear your problems in strict confidence and advice on the further course of action;
- If you need assistance in resolving a complicated matter, which you cannot handle on your own;
- If you think you have been treated unfairly;
- If you are in conflict that affects your functioning at the university;
- If you need a mediator or a facilitator;
- If you do not know who to address with your problem.
To discharge its duties the ombudsman has the right to process in particular the personal data and other information. Ombudsman may also act on his own initiative.
The resolving time depends on how complicated the issue is.
Each year the ภฑฝทสำฦต Ombudsman shall prepare a report on its activities and report to the ภฑฝทสำฦต President.
For more information read the ภฑฝทสำฦต Ombudsman Brochure.
You may refer to ภฑฝทสำฦต Ombudsman via email or in-person (with a signed application form). It is recommended to make an appointment in advance.
Ombudsman Office hours: Tuesday 12:00-16:00.